[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
My first time gun purchase experience • Gun Rights • Political Crossfire Forums

My first time gun purchase experience

My first time gun purchase experience

Postby cat » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 pm

I haven't got my gun yet. Here how it went. Last week, we decided to get a hunting gun, a rifle 22. We have to fill out a form, that form is sent to the FBI for background check and registration, at the end of the form has three section: Permit, delay, deny. We were delay, because the form hasn't sent, they need time for background check. So now, we are waiting for their call. The guy at the store told us that it may take few days to 30 days, especially now it's hunting season, everybody is buying guns.

I called my friend later, he is a gun owner, he brought a gun about 20 years ago, he said when he bought his gun, he just walked into the story, show his driver's license, and he walked out with his gun the same day. Now, it seems all these things we encounter are new procedure, it seems make buying guns more difficult. I wonder if anyone here encounter the same thing as I had in your recent purchasing gun experience?

Then, we talked about the UN gun control treaty, he told us that get gun permit now while we can.

So, now, I wonder, if the UN treaty has already effective in US? Or is it just coming? It is coming for sure?
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Re: My first time gun purchase experience

Postby Winchester » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Hmmm, I'm in and out of the gun store in a matter of minutes. They don't send the form in either, they call your info in and get a yes or no right away. The FFL is required to keep the form on hand. Seriously I think I can fill the form out with my eyes closed in a minute or two. Now whether your state has additional laws over and above the feds IDK. I've bought 3-4 guns/year... every year for a long time and other than the minute or two to fill out the form and a minute or two for the FFL to make the phone call I've seen zero increase in hassle or time it takes to walk out the door with a gun. If one wants to bypass the phone call all one has to do is show a CCW license.

Personally I think you're being overly paranoid. I've bought 4 guns this year already, one very recently, no UN regulations in effect yet near as I can tell.

Want a really quick, legal, no paperwork, no wait type of way to get a gun? Go to a gun/collector show with cash or find another private individual wanting to sell. I picked up a really sweet Marlin .22 for $125 this way in July.

These users thanked the author Winchester for the post:
cat
Winchester
Governor

Postby cat » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 pm

God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby Winchester » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Winchester
Governor

Postby OGPhilly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm not for banning firearms, but it disturbs me to know you psychos are allow to stockpile guns in such a manner.
OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Political Leaning: Liberal

Postby cat » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:31 pm

cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm

cat
Mayor

Postby Winchester » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Winchester
Governor

Postby Winchester » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Winchester
Governor

Postby cat » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:47 pm

cat
Mayor

Next

Return to Gun Rights