[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Photo Sharing Sites • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

Photo Sharing Sites

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Photo Sharing Sites

Postby cool_chick » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:10 pm

I am looking for a photo sharing site where I am the admin and can upload photos like usual, but others can also upload photos to the same account as well. Ideas? Or do they all work that way?
cool_chick
VIP
VIP

Re: Photo Sharing Sites

Postby cool_chick » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:13 pm

And helllloooo to all!
cool_chick
VIP
VIP

Postby exploited » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Do you absolutely need to maintain control over the account?

If not, just create an Imgur account and share the login credentials.

If so, use Google Drive. Create folders for each user and then set the permissions so only they can upload to it.

Also, hello!
exploited
Vice President

Postby John Galt » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Google Photos you can give upload rights to different people to albums and share stuff pretty easily. For just photos, I think it's a better solution than Google drive

If you have Amazon prime you can add several people to give permission to upload, like 5. This allows for unlimited resolution photos, while googles free photos are limited in size.
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby cool_chick » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:52 pm

Here's my thought....I want to leave a card at each table requesting people at my wedding to upload pics to a centralized place. I'm thinking the Imgur site should work. I was hoping to have them go somewhere in which they wouldn't have to log in, but I guess I can just give them login credentials...

Thanks so much.
cool_chick
VIP
VIP

Postby John Galt » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby cool_chick » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 am

I just thought of something, they would have to be prevented from deleting...that would suck if they could delete another's uploads.
cool_chick
VIP
VIP

Postby Winchester » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:08 am

Winchester
Governor

Postby John Galt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:25 am

The thing I linked is exactly what you looking for. No one has to sign up, they just upload to a tag, eg CoolChicksWedding. You control everything dropevent.com

These users thanked the author John Galt for the post:
cool_chick
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby cool_chick » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:29 am

Thanks, Galt. The cost sucked, but may have to be sucked up for a little while. And mistakes happen. I'm not thinking intentional.....God, that would be sad if I had friends intentionally do something like that... :(
cool_chick
VIP
VIP

Next

Return to The Lounge