We're so f*cked

The place for general political discussion.

It's been a year, did Trump Co work with the Russians?

Yes - I read fake news
100%
No - I am a Trumpbot and lack any critical thinking skills
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: We're so f*cked

Postby Gremlin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:31 pm

I think spider has a txt doc saved on his desktop where he copy/paste his Russia dribble from.
Image twitter @xgremlin
Gremlin
Senator

Political Leaning: Anarchist

Postby Spider » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:49 am

It's common knowledge, at least to those of not living in an insane fake news safe space.

Russia did do it. At this point, it's simply a known quanitity that Russian meddled in the election (and not just that one). And that's nothing to do with the media, Gremlin.

Do you understand that?

I repeat: It's nothing to do with the media.

This is according to the investigations and conclusions of the world's intelligence services.

I repeat. This isn't about the media, Gremlin.

Do you understand?

Please, come out of that nice, safe, bubble of alternate reality you've been wrapping yourself in like a security blanket. Join us in the sunlight.
Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby Kane » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:29 am

Gremlin wrote:
NAB wrote:
Gremlin wrote:What is going to cause him to declare ML?

When indictments start coming down on his cadre of f**k?

Thx for clearing up any doubt that you're living in a fantasy.

Stephen Jay Gould wrote:When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.
Kane
Governor

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Postby NAB » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Gremlin wrote:
NAB wrote:
Gremlin wrote:What is going to cause him to declare ML?

When indictments start coming down on his cadre of f**k?

Thx for clearing up any doubt that you're living in a fantasy.

Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby Gremlin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 pm

~o) B-)

Gremlin wrote:I dont support Trump, but I hope he wins for all the obvious reasons. One of the lesser obvious reasons will be the most glorious IMHO, 4yrs of the howls from the communist/leftist and the consistent comedy Trump would produce that twists the knife. The pure insanity the millennials will produce will highlight it as the worst 'Murican generation to date.

Video from : youtu.be
Image twitter @xgremlin
Gremlin
Senator

Political Leaning: Anarchist

Postby Spider » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Sorry, Gremlin...but it didn't work out that way. In point of fact...the one who's been howling has been trump. Every day. Crying his bitch eyes out in front of millions of people over every perceived slight. Who would've thought we'd be faced with such constant bitching and crying from election's winner?! You've got a really bad case of wishful thinking, and you're drowning it in cognitive dissonance.

It's absolutely delicious when you make posts like this. :)

The "communists" (lol...you couldn't define that word to save your life) have been laughing. Each morning there's something new. There's a whole thread dedicated to some combination of laughter and amazed headshaking at these antics. The trouble is...eventually it stops being funny when you can see the real and lasting damage that's being done to this country, almost incidentally. At that point, you simply have to display a little patriotism and take part in the national undercurrent that seeks to defend core American values from this assault.

Maybe consider, Gremlin, why you consider the demolition of the core of our national character and institutions to be an acceptable cost simply to watch the left and right switch roles, as they've always done anyways. We have after all been listening to redneck trash/rightists cry and howl through their notionally plural teeth for 8 years. If Clinton had won, people like you would be in full-blast-sand-in-vagina mode all over the internet, trying to decide if the antichrist can technically be female.

You people stopped being patriots 30 years ago. You stopped thinking. You stopped having agency as individuals. You are all just media brainwashed foot soldiers doing and saying exactly what they've trained you to do. What is most useful to an agenda that is going economically and culturally ruin Middle America.

You can call laughter and staunch resistance "howling" all you like. Similarly, you can claim that water runs uphill and that the world is flat. But, as always, you won't have a f**k clue. Never change, Gremlin. ;)
Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby NAB » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Gremlin wrote:~o) B-)

Gremlin wrote:I dont support Trump, but I hope he wins for all the obvious reasons. One of the lesser obvious reasons will be the most glorious IMHO, 4yrs of the howls from the communist/leftist and the consistent comedy Trump would produce that twists the knife. The pure insanity the millennials will produce will highlight it as the worst 'Murican generation to date.

Not a millennial nor a communist/leftist, so I’m not particularly interested in your “take”.

I suspect Manafort and possibly Flynn will be brought up on some charges, so there’s that fantasy.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby John Galt » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:30 am

UNCORKED

Corker, asked in the interview if he should have backed Trump's presidential campaign, said he "would not do that again." He also said Trump has "great difficulty with the truth."

"You wouldn't support him again?" Raju asked.

"No, no way," Corker said.

Corker said Trump has "proven himself unable to rise to the occasion."

"I think many of us, me included, have tried to, you know, intervene, and I have had a private dinner and have been with him on multiple occasions to try and create some kind of aspirational approach, if you will, to the way that he conducts himself," Corker said. "I don't think that that's possible. He's obviously not going to rise to the occasion as president."

Asked if he thought the President was a role model for children, Corker, the chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee, said, "No, absolutely not."

"I think the things that are happening right now that are harmful to our nation, whether it's the breaking down of -- we are going to be doing hearings on some of the things that he purposely is breaking down -- relationships we have around the world that have been useful to our nation," he said. "But I think at the end of the day, when his term is over, I think the debasing of our nation, the constant non-truth telling, just the name-calling ... I think the debasement of our nation will be what he'll be remembered most for, and that's regretful."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/ ... index.html

lmao
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby exploited » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:30 am

Gremlin wrote:~o) B-)

Millennials hold inane and unnecessary street protests to highlight perceived social wrongs. They can be annoying.

Baby Boomers squandered the entire financial, military and social legacy of their parents and grandparents, destroyed civic culture in the United States, and reduced the world's largest and most powerful middle class to a figment of its former self.

I prefer Millennials.
exploited
Vice President

Postby spacemonkey » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Life is like surfing. In the past there was different golden eras, those would be the crest of the wave to ride. Today , were in between waves, just waiting.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion