Twitter Wars

The place for general political discussion.

Re: Twitter Wars

Postby NAB » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:24 pm

John Galt wrote:yeah she is wacky, he's not actually wrong about that

Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby John Galt » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:31 pm

guy is so right!!
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby Spider » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:56 am

As easily as everyone in goofy hats starts to blur into one big continuous dipshit, Wilson is being unfairly slapped around. She's not in the wrong in any of this.
Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby Spider » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:13 am

Hey! Everyone! Look over here!

Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars
Spider
VIP
VIP

Postby spacemonkey » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Spider wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:The thought of making the ultimate sacrifice even crossed my mind when I enlisted in the Air force in 1970. I suppose its a thought many share especially if you are going for green beret, seal team, or any other tip of the spear groups. In essence, Trump was correct. His problem seems to be speaking the facts without spooking the herd. And today's herd spooks pretty easy.

The grieving widow of a dead soldier is "the herd"?

:|

That's pretty f**k up, spacemonkey, even for you.

We're all just part of the herd, like you and me.. And yes, she even knew what her son may face. No disgrace in that at all. All of the tip of the spear types I Knew actually feared personal failure or letting their comrades down, more then the ultimate sacrifice. But those who need therapy just because they heard a differing opinion or point of view, will likely never understand that. **==
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby Spider » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:55 am

spacemonkey wrote:
Spider wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:The thought of making the ultimate sacrifice even crossed my mind when I enlisted in the Air force in 1970. I suppose its a thought many share especially if you are going for green beret, seal team, or any other tip of the spear groups. In essence, Trump was correct. His problem seems to be speaking the facts without spooking the herd. And today's herd spooks pretty easy.

We're all just part of the herd, like you and me.. And yes, she even knew what her son may face. No disgrace in that at all. All of the tip of the spear types I Knew actually feared personal failure or letting their comrades down, more then the ultimate sacrifice. But those who need therapy just because they heard a differing opinion or point of view, will likely never understand that. **==

Damnit spacemonkey. You haven't heard another "opinion or viewpoint" in years. Every time a little bit of real world creeps into your field of vision or hearing, your eyes gloss over and full volume banjo music plays in your head. Your whole worldview requires you to be completely ignorant of the world around you, declaring it all "fake news" or "media" or "liberals" or whatever preemptively before any of it has any time to sink in.

Onward to Mars
Spider
VIP
VIP

Postby NAB » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:31 pm

John Galt wrote:guy is so right!!

He’s just jealous she has a better hat and bling than he does.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby Gremlin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Party city is pissed they aren't getting credit for the warez
Image twitter @xgremlin
Gremlin
Senator

Political Leaning: Anarchist

Postby spacemonkey » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 am

Spider wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:
Spider wrote:

Damnit spacemonkey. You haven't heard another "opinion or viewpoint" in years. Every time a little bit of real world creeps into your field of vision or hearing, your eyes gloss over and full volume banjo music plays in your head. Your whole worldview requires you to be completely ignorant of the world around you, declaring it all "fake news" or "media" or "liberals" or whatever preemptively before any of it has any time to sink in.

How did UC Berkley handle the 1st amendment? Oh wait, they used the new non violent violence to protest. Same for Charlottsville, the new non violent violence. Cold non burning fire,lol.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby spacemonkey » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:55 am

NAB wrote:
John Galt wrote:yeah she is wacky, he's not actually wrong about that

Escaped from the circus freak show. APB issued.
spacemonkey
Governor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion