Is being irritating now against the rules?

Comments, suggestions and general requests related to the site itself.

Re: Is being irritating now against the rules?

Postby Philly » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:08 am

Also, if you do get put in dissidents I will launch a "Free Exploited" campaign, because even though you're a hypocrite it would be incredibly harmful to this forum. You are one of our best contributors and the fact that Indy, who is perpetually outraged no matter what, has a problem with your posts isn't a good reason to hinder your ability to contribute.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FREE MR. SHAMAN
Philly
Governor

Postby exploited » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:25 am

Well, I'm just waiting on clarification from the mods.
exploited
Vice President

Postby spacemonkey » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:28 am

What's the point? People with different views tend to irritate each other anyway. I would like to think I irritate people here on a regular basis. If not, I will just have to try harder.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby Philly » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:29 am

You do a great job of irritating me as it is spacemonkey. Well done.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FREE MR. SHAMAN

These users thanked the author Philly for the post:
spacemonkey
Philly
Governor

Postby John Galt » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:39 am

exploited, people report posts and then we look at them. there's a lot of them going on between you and indy. no, "being irritating" is not against the rules, excessive trolling is though

6. No excessive trolling and no calling people out for trolling. If you think someone is trolling, use the “Report” feature on the post in question. Let site staff determine if it is trolling or not.

yeah it's got qualifiers in there, and yeah, it's an umpiring decision. tough cookies.

exploited, we've put up with a lot of your shit for a long time. and by we i don't just mean the mods, i mean everybody. you made threats against the forum about how you would take it down. empty, to be sure, but threats nonetheless.

i strongly suspect you're pushing things for this 'gotcha hypocrite' nonsense. the one with uber, yeah, i was over the line. we allow a lot though (i wasn't an admin then btw) but that's because we're friendly to one another, for the most part, and so ribbing is fine. when i see 10 reports on your shit in the logs, not only from the person your posts are directed at but others, you're not being friendly and its not ribbing. and as soon as i warn one person for it then they get on their high horse and start reporting everyone else. just be a man and deescalate the situation, that's what the warning is for.

i'm locking this.

These users thanked the author John Galt for the post (total 2):
Tejadaexploited
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Previous

Return to Feedback and Help