[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Known Bugs • Feedback and Help • Political Crossfire Forums

Known Bugs

Comments, suggestions and general requests related to the site itself.

Known Bugs

Postby uebermann » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:25 am

These users thanked the author uebermann for the post:
John Galt
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Re: Known Bugs

Postby John Galt » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm got some sql problems.... i can't reproduce. this is what i did though:

navigate to board list
clicked on my name at bottom of screen where it says "top thank list"
under the profile that you then navigate to, it says "Been thanked: x times. View/Close list" where you can click on the view/close to open it. do that
click on the resulting "for post" link

expected: navigate to post

actual:

sql error page (which i put in my copy past buffer and like an idiot lost)
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby uebermann » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Hmm odd. went to the post for me. I'll keep an eye out though and watch the server logs for MySQL errors.
uebermann
Site Admin

Postby John Galt » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 pm

the + and - buttons in the reply box are kinda silly

also, the "quick reply" does not have a video tag. which is fine (i put in [youtube] tags and they worked fine, as i usually just typed them) however, the video posting functionality is improved with this version of software and i think people would like that on the quick reply

on a similar note, the [*] button (to create a new list item) should be moved to the left of the video icon. that is, it shouldn't have the video button between it and the other two list buttons. a small thing but... yeah
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby John Galt » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:55 pm

why is this thread rating 50%? what makes it that way? i see the "thanks" adds to "rating" but why isn't it 100%? when i take away the thanks it just takes away the rating entirely, it doesn't bump it down to zero. it's a bit confusing. do it have to do with people who read it / people who thanked?
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby uebermann » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 pm

John Galt
uebermann
Site Admin

Postby John Galt » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 pm

oh jesus i read it and it didn't... f**k me haha

well the +/- are silly just cuz you can scroll. it's not in the way though no. i just find that entire row of buttons to be less than useful compared to the other two, and it's the top row. im not sure there's much to do about it tbh
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby John Galt » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 pm

oh f**k shit don't start this
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby uebermann » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:59 pm

John Galt
uebermann
Site Admin

Postby John Galt » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:05 pm

John Galt
Technical Admin

Next

Return to Feedback and Help