[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
New guns! • Page 7 • Gun Rights • Political Crossfire Forums

New guns!

Re: New guns!

Postby lnrw » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Lots of dirt after some Winchester is put through it. I have to clean it. The shells need a lot of force to go into the revolver after the Winchester. Accuracy seems ok, but it gets dirty fast.

Lifetime member of the NRA
lnrw
Governor

Political Leaning: Libertarian

Postby lnrw » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:47 am

That new model 93 .22 magnum, is hard on a zombie.

I had to forego the peep sight because after I lost the detente ball and mail ordered a new front sight and ball, I lost the spring. It's gone, I can't find it.

So I took the Redfield Revenge off one of my Mark IIs and I think I like that much better.

Hope to get out on the 100 yard range today. But it looks like rain maybe. So sometime soon.

lnrw
Governor

Postby lnrw » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:31 am

I have G.A.S.: gun acquisition syndrome.

My latest addition:

Ruger Mark III Target with a bull barrel.

This one likes the Winchester ammo. Out of the box, it's the most accurate handgun I've had the pleasure to fire.

Very well priced with very good quality and attention to detail. It even has a 'chamber loaded' indicator. I love that. You don't have to rack the bolt to see if it's loaded.

lnrw
Governor

Postby Winchester » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 am

Winchester
Governor

Postby lnrw » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:39 am

For the price, they are very hard to beat.

Yours looks brand new. Nice!

The Mark II I fired was shooting golf ball sized groups.

Mine's shooting fastball size groups right out of the box.

lnrw
Governor

Postby Winchester » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:49 am

Winchester
Governor

Postby lnrw » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:56 am

I need one of those. I have some mags on order, but the mag loaders were sold out for the moment.

They have loads of mag loaders for anything in AR15. But not what I want.

Ammo burning is an apt term . Over the last 3 times, I went through 1 bucket o bullets, 1400 rds, 150 rds of Winchester hollow point and about 300 rds of .22 wmr. About 40 rds of .30-30. But still cheap and fun.

A mag loader would help me to shoot more.

lnrw
Governor

Postby Winchester » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 am

Winchester
Governor

Postby lnrw » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 am

lnrw
Governor

Postby laelan51 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:05 pm

I was despairing that I wouldn't find any genuine thinkers here on PCF this time , but now I can relax ; here we have people who don't go apoplectic at the mention of a gun . If I ever learn how to operate this e-gizmo I'll show you some of mine .
laelan51
Citizen

Previous

Return to Gun Rights