[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Welcome New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here! • Page 52 • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

Welcome New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Re: Welcome New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Postby Thor » Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 pm

I'm Thor. If this forum is in anyway connected to the old PCF, some might have known me there as SoldierofChrist. I put "conservative" only because I didn't find another one that really describes my political beliefs. I guess "fascist libertarian" might have been close as well :)) . I believe strongly in non-interventionism in foreign policy, protectionism in trade, closing the borders, ending the Fed, and I believe that the concentration of wealth and power into fewer and fewer hands is the greatest threat to the republic going on right now. I agree very strongly with Thomas Jefferson when he said:
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

I would be comfortable with any of the following labels: Jeffersonian republican, Jacksonian Democrat, or Roosevelt Republican. I hate big business and I distrust big government. Essentially I believe big institutions are a threat to liberty and sovereignty.

On the non-political front I'm a husband and a father. I enjoy reading, running/working out, history, classical music, hiking/nature activities, and watching documentaries on nature and space. Religiously speaking I am a Germanic Pagan.

I look forward to talking to and debating with you all in the future.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
-William Ernest Henley

These users thanked the author Thor for the post (total 2):
exploitedeynon81
Thor
Citizen

Political Leaning: Conservative

Postby exploited » Mon May 18, 2015 8:42 pm

Hey man, welcome back. This is indeed associated with old PCF.

Germanic pagan makes me think of naked witches high on mushrooms dancing naked in the woods. Is this accurate? ;)
exploited
Vice President

Postby Thor » Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

-William Ernest Henley
Thor
Citizen

Postby exploited » Mon May 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Tempted to become a Germanic pagan...
exploited
Vice President

Postby NAB » Tue May 19, 2015 5:58 am

These users thanked the author NAB for the post (total 2):
TejadaWinchester
NAB
Governor

Postby eynon81 » Tue May 19, 2015 8:50 am

eynon81
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Postby Thor » Tue May 19, 2015 4:27 pm

-William Ernest Henley
Thor
Citizen

Postby eynon81 » Tue May 19, 2015 5:16 pm

eynon81
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Postby Thor » Tue May 19, 2015 10:04 pm

-William Ernest Henley
Thor
Citizen

Postby Dylan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:49 am

Hey man. How'd you stumble across this little backwoods of the internetz?
Dylan
Vice President

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge