[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Would you hire me? • Page 2 • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

Would you hire me?

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Re: Would you hire me?

Postby Mo~ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Mo~
Congressman

Postby Stratego » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

If guns are not outlawed, the in-laws will have guns.
Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby Mo~ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:40 pm

No, the question is "Will I get turned on checking out your ass while you are picking up the trash from around my desk?" That's the real question. ;)
Mo~
Congressman

Postby Stratego » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

If guns are not outlawed, the in-laws will have guns.
Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby Darkhorse » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Dear Stratego:

I want to thank you for taking the time to participate in our hiring process. This letter is to inform you that I have selected another candidate.

You were an exceptional applicant for the job and I sincerely hope that you apply for openings for which you qualify in the future. While you were not selected for the current opening, I did not make this decision lightly. Your future applications will receive thorough review.

Again, thank you for taking the time to apply. I have enjoyed meeting with you and our discussions indicated that you have much to offer your next employer.

I wish you both personal and professional success in your job search and in the future.

Regards,
Dark Horse
Darkhorse
Governor

Postby Nico » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:30 am

Nico
Mayor

Postby Dylan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 am

you're a creationist.

no.