[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
post review problem • Feedback and Help • Political Crossfire Forums

post review problem

Comments, suggestions and general requests related to the site itself.

post review problem

Postby OGPhilly » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 pm

3 times. I tried three times to make a post in the israel thread but every time instead of posting it gave me a notice to review my post cause someone else had posted meanwhile. I was trying to post from my phone and it was so frustrating I threw my phone and now I need a new phone. When I get it I'll pm you the billing details uber. You can send me the money for the replacement phone since this is basically your fault.

Anyway, is there a way to turn that shit off?

Edited title slightly to be less vulgar. It was coming up in a search result on Google. -u
OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Political Leaning: Liberal

Re: post review bullshit

Postby uebermann » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Hmm yeah doesn't seem to be a way to disable it on an individual basis in the User Control Panel.

I'll see what I can do.
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby uebermann » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Only installed for Prosilver for now until its confirmed working.

->User Control Panel
--->Board Preferences
----->Edit Posting Defaults
------->Enable Post Review (Yes-default, No)
uebermann
Site Admin

Postby uebermann » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Also were you using your phone's browser or tapatalk?
uebermann
Site Admin

Postby The Dharma Bum » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:31 pm

ha ha ha

I hate that too. And the 5 post embed thing too.
The Dharma Bum
Vice President

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby OGPhilly » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:32 pm

OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Postby uebermann » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:37 pm

uebermann
Site Admin

Postby OGPhilly » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Let me also add, since we're here talking, if there's a massive OP, like 100 lines of text and a couple pics, there is absolutely no need to quote the whole thing just to say "I agree with the op" or any such one liner
OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Postby uebermann » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Let me know if that option is working on you. I'm waiting to enable it across the board to make sure it works.

EDIT- Oooo him card read good.

*I'm waiting for confirmation that it works to enable it across the board.
uebermann
Site Admin

Postby OGPhilly » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 pm

I have the option set but I don't know if its working and won't til I have the circumstance of a post overlap again.
OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Next

Return to Feedback and Help