[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
The trolls run this forum... • Page 3 • Feedback and Help • Political Crossfire Forums

The trolls run this forum...

Comments, suggestions and general requests related to the site itself.

Re: The trolls run this forum...

Postby Ben Huh » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:31 pm

I wouldn't expect you to defend yourself....in fact, I literally thought to myself before reading your latest comment that you'd post something similar to what you did.
..."if the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of a divine reward, then brother, that person is a piece of shit."
Ben Huh
Senator

Political Leaning: Slightly Liberal

Postby exploited » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:50 pm

I'm not sure what I should defend against. I've already faced disciplinary action for past events, which I accepted and abided by, and as far as I can tell, you just wanted to talk about your feelings for a little while. Hell, I even personally apologized to you and asked that we put that behind us. You seemed to accept and yet here we are, six months later, with you starting a thread that breaks the rules and specifically trolls other members.

Frankly it seems perfectly obvious that you need to take some personal time and reevaluate your actions. I'm not the one calling people names or starting threads about them. I hope you feel better soon.
exploited
Vice President

Postby Ben Huh » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Then why do you still troll? What was the entire point of our exchange in the one forum? I posted something and got instantly called dumb by Dylan, then you go on a blabber about me talking to four people that don't exist. I ask you what you're talking about and you troll me for 2 pages, acting like I have a mental inefficiency and it was all my fault =))

What do you call that? That's trolling and pretty sadist IMO. Another poster even remarked to Dylan that he had lost respect for him despite sharing many of his viewpoints, because of remarks he made to me. That's the forum we have today because of posters such as yourself and you think our only recourse to call you what you are and hold you accountable for continuing to troll despite being suspended multiple times is to put you on "ignore".

Do it for us and find another forum.
..."if the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of a divine reward, then brother, that person is a piece of shit."
Ben Huh
Senator

Political Leaning: Slightly Liberal

Postby foadi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:12 pm

foadi
Congressman

Political Leaning: Anarchist

Postby exploited » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:20 pm

exploited
Vice President

Postby NAB » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:36 am

As a moderator I'll take some blame for this. I wish I had more time to properly moderate this forum, but I just don't. We have been extremely light-handed with the moderation at this forum and it appears most members can't handle themselves. I would love for the members of this forum (who most have known each other a very long time) to self moderate to some extent, but it appears impossible with most of you. Let's try this forum with some heavy-handed moderation for a while to see how that suits everyone's fancy. Either be more respectful to each other, or be prepared for the consequences. Stop shitting in your own nest.

NAB
NAB
Governor

Previous

Return to Feedback and Help