Reasons why Europe hates

Debate opinion topics of original content.

Reasons why Europe hates

Postby Ace30 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:41 am

Here's a list of reasons that I could come up with, as to why Europeans hated my idea of making a small country... out of the Pyrenees mountain range between France and Spain...
Running from the Atlantic Coast of the Iberian Peninsula, to the Mediterranean Coast..
With an economy based on mechanized, but organic agriculture.

1. Europe hates the USA.
2. The last truly agricultural economy that Europe had, switched to Industry and caused World War 1, and World War 2.
3. Believe it or not... Europe is in fact racist against their own people from other European countries, European countries hate each other.
4. Especially in France, they would be racist towards a predominantly farming population, seeing us as "unsophisticated" and "wild west tough guys".

5. Being an agricultural economy, we need trade with the USA for machinery and technology do our job with...as does any other farm in Europe, the difference is, is that we're predominantly that kind of an economy, and they hate the USA... they wouldn't want us bringing in vast numbers, and predominantly American made goods into Europe.
(even though right off the bat, it would be a better place... technologically)

6. Every reason in the book that they could use to hate us, would be used.
The falsehood that what we're growing is GMO... a hateful stereotype about the American diaspora living in my part of Europe (regardless of our certified and verified organic only policy)

The falsehood that we refuse to buy European goods, because we think the USA (which is a foreign country to us btw) is the best.... when Europe is NOT making what we need... and btw, American technology is better.
The stuff that we buy from Europe is consumer store goods and automobiles which is the best.
Another thing that makes this statement also completely fictitious is the fact that about half of the company called CNH Industrial that we rely on, are European Brands that we also use.

The complete falsehood that the farm country that I made from the Pyrenees range, is the American South that we put in Europe (regardless of what our beliefs and lifestyle truly is, and who our politicians are).

All that shit.

And btw.... the reason why my idea is agriculture there... is because its the easiest way to have a society and an economy.
Ace30
Citizen

Re: Reasons why Europe hates

Postby Saz » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:35 am

You have no idea what you are talking about. The french revere their farmers and their agricultural industry in general, despite the fact that it needs to be heavily subsidized to compete in the market. The reason technology doesn't drive agriculture in Europe as much as the US is because the average farm size is much smaller in Europe. It's less efficient and effective to automate smaller farms compared to automating thousands of flat acres in Kansas. Europe is actually ahead technologically in certain areas though, like greenhouses. The dutch are masters at large scale indoor growing operations, and not just for the herb ya hear?

I'm not going to read the rest of what you wrote because you have yet to state your IQ.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
Saz
Governor

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby Ace30 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:40 am

Saz wrote:You have no idea what you are talking about. The french revere their farmers and their agricultural industry in general, despite the fact that it needs to be heavily subsidized to compete in the market. The reason technology doesn't drive agriculture in Europe as much as the US is because the average farm size is much smaller in Europe. It's less efficient and effective to automate smaller farms compared to automating thousands of flat acres in Kansas. Europe is actually ahead technologically in certain areas though, like greenhouses. The dutch are masters at large scale indoor growing operations, and not just for the herb ya hear?

I'm not going to read the rest of what you wrote because you have yet to state your IQ.

I scored a 145 the last 5 times that I have been tested, thank you.
Ace30
Citizen

Postby Saz » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:44 am

Ace30 wrote:
Saz wrote:You have no idea what you are talking about. The french revere their farmers and their agricultural industry in general, despite the fact that it needs to be heavily subsidized to compete in the market. The reason technology doesn't drive agriculture in Europe as much as the US is because the average farm size is much smaller in Europe. It's less efficient and effective to automate smaller farms compared to automating thousands of flat acres in Kansas. Europe is actually ahead technologically in certain areas though, like greenhouses. The dutch are masters at large scale indoor growing operations, and not just for the herb ya hear?

IQ not LSAT score please
Saz
Governor

Postby Ace30 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:45 am

Saz wrote:
Ace30 wrote:

IQ not LSAT score please

I heard that your mom's IQ is 10, so kiss my ass.
Ace30
Citizen

Postby Saz » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:52 am

Ace30 wrote:
Saz wrote:
Ace30 wrote:

IQ not LSAT score please

I heard that your mom's IQ is 10, so kiss my ass.

Well the WAIS scale only goes down to 45...so I'm going to put you down as a 45 IQ.
Saz
Governor

Postby Supposn » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Ace30 wrote:Here's a list of reasons that I could come up with, as to why Europeans hated my idea of making a small country... out of the Pyrenees mountain range between France and Spain...
Running from the Atlantic Coast of the Iberian Peninsula, to the Mediterranean Coast..
With an economy based on mechanized, but organic agriculture. ...
... And btw.... the reason why my idea is agriculture there... is because its the easiest way to have a society and an economy.

Ace30, I don’t know what led you to conceive of creating another European nation? Why do you believe a that sovereign nations, (specifically France or Spain) would or should relinquish any portion of their nation’s territory?

I do understand the concept of a simpler national economy that’s essentially agriculture, ranching, herding and fisheries; but that Jeffersonian idea is just a romantic notion.

The main paragraph of Saz’s 5:23 AM, 25Aug2016 post is correct but I do consider his closing paragraph to be foolish.
Many brilliant minds have also conceived some extremely nonsensical concepts and there have been many superior and some actually brilliant concepts born within the mind of people we thought to be ordinary or less than ordinary.
Intellectual snobbishness is not admirable or beneficial. Most often it’s to some extent counter-productive.

Respectfully, Supposn
Supposn
Mayor

Postby Supposn » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Ace30 wrote: ... And btw.... the reason why my idea is agriculture there... is because its the easiest way to have a society and an economy.

Ace30, USA’s chronic annual trade deficits are a drag upon our GDP and numbers of jobs.
I’m among the proponents of USA adopting the unilateral trade policy described within Wikipedia’s “Import Certificates” article.
that policy’s entirely or almost entirely eliminates USA’s annual trade deficits of goods and (at no cost to any USA entity) is an indirect subsidy of USA’s exported goods.

The proposals of particular benefit to USA goods competing with foreign goods within USA’s domestic markets but it’s of some benefit to USA goods competing anywhere in the world.
The proposal’s expected to be of greater benefit to USA manufacturing but due to it being substantially more market rather than government driven, it could be of greater benefit to one or more of USA’s other industries.
Any industry that produces goods or service products in the USA contributes to USA’s GDP. (The Import Certificate policy is only applicable to goods rather than service products because it’s concept’s unfeasible when applied to services).

Agricultural goods rather than manufacturing goods of similar dollar values are not more or less beneficial to USA’s GDP.

Respectfully, Supposn
Supposn
Mayor

Return to The Soapbox